GRANDSTAND ATTRACTIONS INC.
2017 BONE STOCK RULES
New Rules are in RED
Bone stock class is open to all men and women 15 and over, if under the age of 18 you must have a notarized permit signed by a parent/guardian.
Driver may move forward or backward. Driver must make contact every 60 seconds or be disqualified. No sandbagging, If you sandbag the race will be stopped and a sandbagger flag will be put on top of your car. You must show visible damage or must move when hit.
Is different for every show. Check schedule for this.
Preparation of cars:
This class will be limited to 1980 to 2002. All glass, chrome, pot metal, carpet, head lights, tail lights, back seats. Anything flammable must be removed before reaching exhibit area.
Must have number on both front doors and on roof must, be big enough and bright enough to read. Use your choice of number No profanity.
THE RULES BELOW ARE THE ABSOLUTE MAX YOU MAY DO TO A CAR.
- Dash must remain in car.
- Stock gas tank can be used under car. If, changed to inside it must be a metal fuel cell no exceptions. Must be secured properly and no fuel leakage. No more than 6 gallons gas.
- Battery may be relocated to inside of car but must be secured properly (1 automotive battery)
- Hood must have a 5x5 hole cut in it to extinguish fires. Hood must open for inspection and must remain on hinges. You can use 8 pieces of chain 3/8 6 in hood to fender, 2 from hood to bumper .or you can use 9 wire the same way with 3 wraps per fastening spot. Must have windshield bar from top of windshield to top of fire wall you can use 9 wire, chain or 3 inch flat metal. 2 max in this area.
- Trunks must be on hinges. You can use 8 pieces of chain 3/8 in trunk 6 to fasten trunk lid and 2 from trunk lid to bumper. Or you can use 9 wire the same way with 3 wraps per fastening spot. You can tuck 50% of trunk lid only or remove trunk lid completely.
- BUMPERS can be bolted on with two ¾ x 8 inch althread with 3 inch washers. As stated in rule 4 &5 you can also use nine wire or chain along with bolting.
- Doors you can use 6 pieces of chain 3/8 per door or 6 pieces of 9 wire per door with 3 wraps. Both front doors you can have a six inch wide piece of channel or equivalent from 6 inches in front of front doors to 6 inches behind front doors. May be welded or bolted. May have bar behind front seat no further back than 3 inches behind front seat.
- TIRES: D.O.T. approved light truck tires max.
- NO HEADER PIPES.
- REAR ENDS: Locking of rear ends permitted.
- FRAME Notching of frame permitted but cannot be welded back together.
- THIS IS THE MAX OF WHAT YOU CAN DO ON A BONE STOCK CAR. DO NOT DO ANYMORE THAN THIS OR YOU WON’T BE RUNNING THIS CLASS.
CLAIM RULE: A $500.00 CLAIM ON THIS CLASS. TO CLAIM A CAR YOU MUST BE IN THIS CLASS AND A DRIVER. YOU MUST TELL AN OFFICIAL THAT YOU WANT TO CLAIM A CAR. IF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM IS MADE NAME WILL BE DRAWN FROM A HAT. THE DRIVER THAT CLAIMED THE CAR AND THE DRIVER OF THE CAR THAT WAS CLAIMED WILL SWAP CARS AND $500.00 WILL GO TO DRIVER WHOSE CAR WAS CLAIMED. IF DRIVER DOESN’T FORFIET THEIR CAR PRIZE MONEY WILL BE GIVEN TO NEXT PERSON IN LINE.
If you have any questions please call or text Regina @ (217)306-4025